vaise 344 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 53 minutes ago, Luke said: No but there’s no reason to do that. I am just out of ideas on what to try here. Plugins and external systems all gone. The system has gone from something I don't think about to something that needs regular restarts and I have no known reason for that. It all started with the new release, so I just want to roll that back to see if it is stable again for a week for example. If it is stable, then it is the new release that has an issue with my config, and I am running out of time before I leave my system for 7 weeks so need it stable before then. So can I do this and not break anything ? But then, I don't know what version I was on now - what was the latest release before this new version ? Edited 1 hour ago by vaise
vaise 344 Posted 40 minutes ago Author Posted 40 minutes ago I am now on Version 4.10.0.40. I don't know what I was on last month for example, but it was the 'latest' at the time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now