MAX92 106 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 Bonjour, Je ne comprends pas ce qui se passe. Je veux enregistrer "Koh Lanta" toutes les semaines. Il est bien programmé puis je reçois (car j'ai fait un événement sur l'annulation des enregistrements) une annulation de l'enregistrement et je ne comprends pas pourquoi. Recording of Koh-Lanta - S29:E1 All Stars has been cancelled on ASUS_NUC Koh-Lanta - S29:E1 All Stars TF1 1 Je dois relancer manuellement les enregistrements : embyserver.txt
MAX92 106 Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 J'ai l'impression que c'est quand je rafraichis le guide qu'il annule la plannification.
Luke 43183 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 HI, it's because in your screenshot they all have the same season and episode number, so it's not going to record the same episode multiple times.
MAX92 106 Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 @Luke I don't agree with you because there is indeed an option to download episodes that already exist—unless I'm mistaken, right? I selected "All Episodes," and the box labeled "Don't download episodes already in my library" is unchecked.
MAX92 106 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 When the guide updates, my recording gets canceled. I don't understand why this one gets canceled and not others that could be considered similar.
Luke 43183 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/15/2026 at 4:38 AM, MAX92 said: When the guide updates, my recording gets canceled. I don't understand why this one gets canceled and not others that could be considered similar. Can we see screenshots before and after? My guess is that beforehand they did not have episode numbers.
MAX92 106 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 @Luke After update live guide : The second episode is no longer recording. And sometimes, neither of the two episodes is recording
MAX92 106 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Et aujourd'hui, tous les enregistrements sont annulés :
Luke 43183 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/20/2026 at 4:27 PM, MAX92 said: And today, all recordings are cancelled : looks like it's on a different channel than the one you configured. see how the names are different.
MAX92 106 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 The channel's name is TF1, and it hasn't changed. However, the name of the program has changed, but that doesn't affect the problem. Initial I enhanced the recordings at 3:26 p.m. I refresh guide @LukeI send you the log directly
Solution Luke 43183 Posted September 22 Solution Posted September 22 Try setting it to all channels and record any time and see if that helps.
Luke 43183 Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago So it's like I predicted. the channel changed. Even though it might seem like the same channel to you, it must have changed in the tuner source or guide data.
MAX92 106 Posted 28 minutes ago Author Posted 28 minutes ago @Lukeyou think Chanel can change every time I refresh ? Bizarre
Luke 43183 Posted 13 minutes ago Posted 13 minutes ago Depends. We'd have to look at the contents of the m3u before and after.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now