ShaunIOW 0 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 I have a Terramaster F4-210 NAS running TOS 4.2.41- on a Realtek RTD1296 @ 1.4Ghz ARM Cortex-A53 x 4 CPU. The version of Emby in the applications store to install is 4.8.8.0 which I tried but it kept stopping after I started it, so I uninstalled/reinstalled it and it started but I cannot open the Wizard, when I click Open I get: Quote This site can’t be reached 192.168.0.12 refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED So I uninstalled Emby and restarted the NAS and did a manual install of Version 4.9.5.0 (emby_TOS_APP_4.9.5.0_aarch64) from the Emby website, but I get the same result as above, and strangely in applications it gives me an update option which then takes it back to 4.8.8.0 Any ideas? I want to give Emby a try now the Alexa skill for Plex (which I have working on the Terramaster) has been removed Cheers
Luke 43201 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Hi, are you able to update to a newer version of TOS or are you stuck on 4?
ShaunIOW 0 Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 No, I'm stuck on TOS 4 as 5 is for x86 CPU's and mine is ARM.
Luke 43201 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi, are you still having an issue with this? Are you able to try the newest server release?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now