Jump to content

Recommended Posts

mario1230
Posted

I made a similar post on reddit a while ago but figured I'll try here as well. 

I was watching Space Jam the other day and noticed the seekbar had a basketball icon instead of the regular icon. I've never seen this changed on anything else. Thought it was maybe a new feature and a great idea. Is this icon somewhere in my folder? If so, I can't find it. or is it built into the container of the file? Apparently it will also show a pumpkin icon for Halloween movies.

seek-bar-icon-feature-v0-1wc1908d37ig1.webp

Posted

Hi, it’s not an image file. It is rendered inline as an svg.

  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
mario1230
Posted

Is it something that we can customize between films or link it to certain genre tags?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...