plutonicdiagram 0 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Currently using: OS: Linux Mint 22.3 - Cinnamon 64-bit Kernel: 7.0.0-30-generic Processor: 11th Gen Intel© Core™ i9-11900KF @ 3.50GHz × 8 Graphics Card: NVIDIA Corporation GA102 [GeForce RTX 3090] Desktop Envio: Cinnamon 6.6.9 Display Server: X11 Emby Premiere Version: 4.9.5.0 Not sure what to do, files play fine on TV, but not on machine. not all files freeze, can't seem to find a common denominator. I've tried changing settings all over based on forum answers. I've also tried Emby-Theater, files play fine on machine, but all onscreen controls are gone during playback (but I'm sure that's a whole other can of worms) Any help would be great Thank you. embyserver.txt
plutonicdiagram 0 Posted August 29 Author Posted August 29 Here's a recording of the issue. simplescreenrecorder-2026-08-29_18.47.53.mp4
plutonicdiagram 0 Posted August 29 Author Posted August 29 Here's another example with a different file. simplescreenrecorder-2026-08-29_18.52.27.mp4
Luke 43217 Posted yesterday at 03:25 AM Posted yesterday at 03:25 AM Hi, are you still having an issue with this on the new 4.10 release?
plutonicdiagram 0 Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago On 10/1/2026 at 10:25 PM, Luke said: Hi, are you still having an issue with this on the new 4.10 release? Thanks for responding, Yes, I am.
Solution plutonicdiagram 0 Posted 2 hours ago Author Solution Posted 2 hours ago I did some more tests, seems the issues can be fixed by converting to mp4 hvec. Seems emby has issues with mkv hvec
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now