toruki80 0 Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Hi I started implementing an Emby plugin for showing immich photos. I was wondering what's the best strategy when immich has different users. Is it possible to ... - create per-user settings? - en-/disable this plugin on a per-user base - use any photo related classes in the SDK. Like e.g. tvheadend plugin does and registers as a live-tv source, but as photo. Is there something on the roadmap regarding photo plugins? B.t.w thanks for Emby. Really a great piece of software that just works.
toruki80 0 Posted August 22 Author Posted August 22 I want to have another entry in the left pane… something like Movies/Series/TV/Immich-Photos. Since I have multiple users in Emby, I need a way to set the immich-api-token per user. If not set, it should be disabled. The plugin should provide typical photo-viewer functionality: show albums/Photos, etc. I‘m just got stuck on the „per-user“ problems
Luke 43183 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 OK I would take a look at the listenbrainz plugin for a good example of that: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/ListenBrainz
toruki80 0 Posted 51 minutes ago Author Posted 51 minutes ago I finally managed to find the time to finish this... I don't want to maintain this, therefore you can find the plugin (source code + plugin-binary) attached. Vibe-coded, but it works surprisingly well for me. I wish plugins could set a "default" view option. Currently there is "title" and "year" selected. It just looks better without anything... however one must change this for every Album manually. Feel free to do whatever you like with this project. emby-immich-photoviewer.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now