sandmac 3 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago On 09/09/2026 at 04:25, YvieOddish said: I appreciate being able to cancel the connection attempt - I can think of a couple occasions when this would have been handy. I do echo others' sentiments that it would be much better to delay the popup, at least 2-4 seconds, as 99.9% of the time it connects and the popup is a bit unsightly. Feels less premium. Just my thoughts. I want to say the same. Came to the forum to search for the issue that I thought to be a bug to find out it is a feature. Confusing. 2 1
nospotify 197 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago It's ugly and inelegant and not necessary. Every other app we all use has a simple, obvious spinning image to indicate "loading" - this new popup makes Emby look dated, clumsy and tacky. 1
WilhelmStroker 115 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Yep I agree, the popup is too in your face. I dont mind it so much on mobile, but on TV it's very jarring.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now