Jump to content

Recommended Posts

alscritter
Posted

Not sure if this has been answered. I'm using the latest Emby app on a FireTV cube (not the Emby for FireTV app) and when I play a movie I am getting a thin white line at the top of the movie I have also noticed this on TV episodes too. I am using the latest emby server as well. When I was using the the Emby for FireTV app I didn't not have this thin line. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Posted

Hi there, can you please show a screenshot example? Thanks.

alscritter
Posted

This is the same movie. 2 screenshots, seconds apart. One during a color screen and a black screen. Another screenshot from a separate movie. I see it on all movies and it's visible throughout the whole movie. 

 This is  

20260718_223135.jpg

20260718_222707.jpg

20260718_222633.jpg

Posted

hi, what version number of the app do you have installed?

alscritter
Posted (edited)

App version 3.5.37. I did a fresh install as well. 

Edited by alscritter
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ok we are looking into it. Thanks.

  • 1 month later...
alscritter
Posted

Hello. I'm following up with the question of the white line. I just verified the I have the latest version and the white line is still there. 

Posted

Hi, what version number of the app are you on now?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...