RedNo7 37 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago For me, it makes sense that scheduled only looks at new items; if you want to do everything, start manually. 1
yocker 1993 Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago F. it, i'll add one for both. If people can find the scheduled tasks and configure them then they should know how to see the difference between the two.
RedNo7 37 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I don't really mind if you keep it simple and only ever look at 'all', but you asked for opinions ..., don't do it just for me if it takes you away from the simplified interface (which I really like the idea of).
yocker 1993 Posted 55 minutes ago Author Posted 55 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, RedNo7 said: I don't really mind if you keep it simple and only ever look at 'all', but you asked for opinions ..., don't do it just for me if it takes you away from the simplified interface (which I really like the idea of). Don't worry, I just want it to be as easy as possible and people happy 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now