softworkz 5400 Posted Sunday at 11:47 AM Posted Sunday at 11:47 AM 3 hours ago, hispeed said: I can not automate that this feed will be imported every day at 02:00 AM. Is this possible? The update is run as part of the "Refresh Internet Channels" scheduled task in Emby. You can trigger it manually and you can configure when it should run. 3 hours ago, hispeed said: here is a second big problem. I can not add to my favorite list which is on the home screen on top. You can click add to favorite but it doesn't appear. Probably we have there a further problem. Because if we refresh the list every day we need a option to update only the URL's which are changed because if you create the entrys new the favorite list will be lost i think. That's abou item identity. We still need to look into that one. That's also related to what others have reported about resume positions getting lost. 1 1
hispeed 10 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago @softworkz How do I add multiple streams if a radio has more than 1 stream like technobase.fm or 181.fm? https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q2399485 Every stream has often it's own logo and own name of course.
softworkz 5400 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 5 hours ago, hispeed said: How do I add multiple streams if a radio has more than 1 stream like technobase.fm or 181.fm? Have you tried "Add value"? (I'm not sure whether it gets imported, thogh, you'll have to try and see)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now