Jump to content

Unauthenticated access to images by itemid


Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Recommended Posts

hatharry
Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 7:29 PM, MrMackey said:

I noticed an problem related to Music Assistant. When I set “ValidateImageTags” to “true,” Music Assistant can no longer load the images correctly.

WARNING (MainThread) [music_assistant.helpers.images] Failed to fetch image from http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8096

When I set “ValidateImageTags” back to “false,” the images load correctly again.
Maybe hatharry could take a look at this? I think he’s the maintainer of the Music Assistant Emby integration.
@hatharry

The fix should be included in the next Music Assistant update. Image paths are persisted with library items and a rescan merges rather than replaces them, so existing installs keep their tagless URLs until the item is re-added

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...