Luke 43172 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 51 minutes ago, charlieego said: I found the problem by double-checking. When I uninstall InfuseSync ver1.5(plugin) and run the “Episode Refresh” plugin, emby server does not freeze. Or if I run emby server under 4.8.4.0, install InfuseSync 1.4.2, and run the “Episode Refresh” plugin then the emby server does not freeze. InfuseSync 1.5 seems to conflict with the “Episode Refresh” plugin? Should I approach the infuse team? embyserver-63863429402.txt 57.75 kB · 0 downloads Does the whole server process stop?
charlieego 1 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 Yes,only thing i can do is end the process and open the emby server again. it is not possible to restart the emby server via the taskbar icon.
Luke 43172 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 29 minutes ago, charlieego said: Yes,only thing i can do is end the process and open the emby server again. it is not possible to restart the emby server via the taskbar icon. And what happens if you remove the infuse plugin, restart the server, and try again?
charlieego 1 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 After my attempts to uninstall the infuse plugin and restart the emby server I was able to run Episode Refresh's scheduled tasks as usual. I recently updated the emby server, and the infuse plugin updated automatically, and then this happened.
Luke 43172 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 8 minutes ago, charlieego said: After my attempts to uninstall the infuse plugin and restart the emby server I was able to run Episode Refresh's scheduled tasks as usual. I recently updated the emby server, and the infuse plugin updated automatically, and then this happened. I would run it more times and see if the results are consistent. It could be coincidence that the problem occurs with Infuse installed. Perhaps if you run it enough times without Infuse, you'll see it happen again at some point.
charlieego 1 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 24 minutes ago, Luke said: I would run it more times and see if the results are consistent. It could be coincidence that the problem occurs with Infuse installed. Perhaps if you run it enough times without Infuse, you'll see it happen again at some point. Please see the video. I ran the scheduled task 5 times without the infuse plugin installed and embyserver still runs fine. And I set it to run once a day, which is usually not a problem. I restarted emby server after installing the infuse plugin to run the scheduled task and embyserver crashed immediately. 2024-10-02 04-25-27.mp4 1
milesbenson 2 Posted February 27 Posted February 27 Same here, Emby Version 4.9.3.0, InfuseSync 1.5.2.0 From the moment i installed Episode Refresh and started the task (at night, 3am), Emby crashed. InfuseSync disabled, all good. As i definitely need InfuseSync, i cannot use the refresher.
Dibbes 519 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago (edited) At 02:59:58, Emby starts the plugin task Refresh Recently Aired Episodes. Its EpMetaRefresh plugin then performs a broad metadata refresh because IncludeNoPrem is enabled. Between 03:00 and 03:02 alone, Emby generated: 644 metadata refreshes 642 ffprobe executions 3,063 subtitle-provider errors That is about 5.3 new ffprobe processes per second. The old 03:02 restart task then terminated Emby during the storm. It did not cause the storm, but it prevented proper completion and cleanup. Additional problems: EpMetaRefresh is an old version 1.0.0 from 2023. Its saved configuration says a two-day lookback, but the running task reported five days, suggesting it is not applying its settings reliably. The task is allowed to run for four hours. The plugin refresh also triggers large numbers of subtitle searches and errors. Edited 5 hours ago by Dibbes
TeamB 2447 Posted 39 minutes ago Author Posted 39 minutes ago on the plugin settings page should be a list of the episodes that will be included in the re-scan. you can adjust the look back and the no premier date check box to see what would be included in the re-scan. Does this list look correct? The latest version of the episode refresh plugin is 1.0.0.1, it should be in the plugin catalog at that version. The plugin uses the list that matches your look back and no prem date settings, the list you see in the settings page and just calls the internal Emby meta refresh API to refresh the data, depending on what settings you have it might do all the things.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now