Series con un "tilde rojo" no se reproducen

SNETPELICULAS
Go to solution Solved by Carlo,

SNETPELICULAS

Hola, tengo un problema y necesito saber si es posible resolverlo antes de comprar la versión premiere

Algunas series me muestran un tilde rojo y no se pueden reproducir.

Adjunto imágenes y explico:

En la imagen 3 se ve el tilde en rojo, no funciona, no la reproduce.

En la imagen 4 se ve el tilde en blanco, funciona correctamente.

En las imagenes 2 y 3 se puede apreciar la ubicación de ambas series, misma ubicación, mismo disco, mismo sistema de nombre, carpetas y subcarpetas.

En la imagen 1 el error que surge al intentar reproducir cualquiera de las series con tildes rojos.

Adjunto también embyserver.txt

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

embyserver.txt

Edited by SNETPELICULAS

Hi.  It looks like you are hiding extensions in your explorer views so I cannot tell what type of files those are.  What are they?  Do they play properly in Windows media player?

Banquero

Hola, reproduce fuera de Emby los archivos. Normalmente suele ocurrir que los archivos están corruptos en ocasiones. Saludos... 

SNETPELICULAS

Si, lo hace normalmente fuera del Emby, funcionan todos los archivos de cada carpeta (testeados 1 por uno por si acaso)

SNETPELICULAS
4 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  It looks like you are hiding extensions in your explorer views so I cannot tell what type of files those are.  What are they?  Do they play properly in Windows media player?

all of the series are .mkv h264.. Except one or two that are .avi (there work fine)

They work correctly with Windows media player, bsplayer, vlcplayer, etc.

I don't remember when the problem started but I think it happened after an emby update

Edited by SNETPELICULAS

Hi.  I see a few examples of a failure to start ffmpeg in your log. I imagine these are the items that will not play.  How did you install Emby?

imprimirenpapel
On 6/25/2021 at 12:24 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  I see a few examples of a failure to start ffmpeg in your log. I imagine these are the items that will not play.  How did you install Emby?

Hi, from here: https://emby.media/windows-server.html

Correct, I have downloaded the .log after trying to reproduce the tv series that do not work to generate the error and that you can see it. My operating system is windows 10, clean installation, it does not have any program except EMBY.

The problem started after an automatic update from EMBY

Edited by imprimirenpapel

Hi, could you please shutdown Emby. Download 4.6.3 off our website and reinstall directly over your current system.

https://emby.media/download.html

If this doesn't fix your issue I'd like to setup a remote session so I can take a look directly at your system and help you figure this out.

Can you give the install a try and then let us know your status?

imprimirenpapel
On 6/27/2021 at 11:32 AM, cayars said:

Hi, could you please shutdown Emby. Download 4.6.3 off our website and reinstall directly over your current system.

https://emby.media/download.html

If this doesn't fix your issue I'd like to setup a remote session so I can take a look directly at your system and help you figure this out.

Can you give the install a try and then let us know your status?

Hello, I have tried what you asked me but it did not work. He sent him a private message with the data for the remote connection. I appreciate the support. We are trying to finalize the arrangements to start the tests with many simultaneous active users, for which we will finally require the premiere version

• Solution

I got your AnyDesk ID and password and logged in and took a look.  I did not make changes but sent you a PM with the changes you can make for d: drive ownership and permissions.

Once you reset permission on Drive D to match E, F, G or H which all work then your series on drive D should work as well.
After making the needed changes run a full library scan.

Essentially no episodes are showing up for the series so there is nothing to play.
This is what Meta-Editor looks like for a couple of these.

image.png.0301729f6ad3f466a51a91e5da18e033.png

We aim to please.  Thanks for the kind words and happy streaming!

• Like 1