No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

kamilon50

kamilon50

I have downloaded some few movies recently and for all 4 I'm getting this error.

Log files from the server attached.

Can you help ? I have the Premium Emby

embyserver.txt

Hi if you're talking about:
D:\UTORRENT\MOVIES\Fatherhood.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].mp4: Permission denied

Then it would appear to be a permission problem.

• Agree 1

Happy2Play

To me it looks like Emby does not have access to the file.

2021-06-23 20:53:00.496 Error App: Error in ffprobe
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.3.0
	Command line: C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/kamil/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 16
	Data path: C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\kamil\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.Exception: System.Exception: ffprobe failed for file:"D:\UTORRENT\MOVIES\Fatherhood.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].mp4" - streams and format are both null: 
{

}

ffprobe version 4.3.0-emby_2021_02_27-g8f222573e9+634 Copyright (c) 2007-2021 the FFmpeg developers and softworkz for Emby LLC
	  built with gcc 9.2.0 (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project)
	file:D:\UTORRENT\MOVIES\Fatherhood.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].mp4: Permission denied

at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Probing.MediaProbeManager.GetMediaInfoInternal(String inputPath, String primaryPath, MediaProtocol protocol, String userAgent, Boolean extractChapters, String probeSizeArgument, Boolean isAudio, Boolean forceEnableLogging, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.ProbeVideo[T](MetadataResult`1 metadataResult, MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RunCustomProvider(ICustomMetadataProvider`1 provider, MetadataResult`1 itemResult, String logName, MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, RefreshResult refreshResult, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Happy2Play

The log show ffprobe being denied permissions to probe the media.  Is there Medi Info shown on the ItemDetails page for this media?

kamilon50

it does play on my pc player.

It looks my antivirus Iobit malware fighter was blocking emby accessing my video files

Edited by kamilon50

kamilon50

while I have you guys there.

While opening the video with VLC player I'm not able to rewind forward or back the movies.
Also while using third party players such as VLC the resume is also not available.

Would you be able to help?

kamilon50

on mobile device when I'm trying to rewind back or forward in VLC player it shows " Unseekable stream"

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, kamilon50 said:

Also while using third party players such as VLC the resume is also not available.

I will have to search but don't believe external plays record or send this information to Emby.

Still looking for ff/rw.

That would seem to indicate the headers (at a minimum) are messed up on that media as you should be fully able to RW/FF in VLC.

Happy2Play

I don't know if the commands can be mapped via command line.  But still looking.

jump.jpg.28f89210bdf14a8e4d389ebd061072dd.jpg

1 hour ago, kamilon50 said:

@cayars how I could fix ff/rw. ?

I'd try to remux with Video Recode, ffmpeg or MKVToolnix or anything similar.

kamilon50

@Happy2Play Thanks but hot keys are no use on TV remote and mobile device while watching the videos.

This used to work but for some reason stopped working. 😞

@cayars how to do this? all my videos are mp4 or mkv videos.

I have over 600 movies on emby and if you are suggesting to convert all movies this will take for ever to d so.

Edited by kamilon50

4 hours ago, kamilon50 said:

@Happy2Play Thanks but hot keys are no use on TV remote and mobile device while watching the videos.

This used to work but for some reason stopped working. 😞

@cayars how to do this? all my videos are mp4 or mkv videos.

I have over 600 movies on emby and if you are suggesting to convert all movies this will take for ever to d so.

With mkvtoolnix you just drag the video into the window and click a button to save it as a new video file. Please try that as a test with one file.

It does look like there is a possible file permissions problem though:

file:D:\UTORRENT\MOVIES\Fatherhood.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].mp4: Permission denied

You might want to focus on that instead.

kamilon50

hi @Luke this has been sorted., was the issue with the Iobit Malware Fighter Bitdefender as this software was protecting against any access to the videos.

So this has been sorted.

But I would loove to be able to rewind the videos while watching, could you guys manage to help me out with this?

• Like 1

Glad you got it working.  Thanks for the status update.