No compatible streams are currently available

keithwalker80

keithwalker80

Good evening.  I have just migrated about 40% of my media to my TruNAS where I have all of my other stuff already stored.  The data that I just moved comes back with the above noted error but not for the stuff that was already there  I have transferred data back and forth many times and never had this problem before.  Any ideas as to why I am now?

Happy2Play

Please post a server and ffmpeg log if present.

keithwalker80

I have attached the most recent log I could find.  I am wondering if I just break the connection of where the Emby server is looking to find files, and redo the connections if it will solve the issue  The reason I think this is that when looking at the log, I see that Emby server is still looking at the original path instead of the new one.  I have never had to worry about changing that kind of stuff before but that does not mean that it is not something to look out for now.  Thoughts?

ffmpeg-transcode-c0c9861a-5a9c-4e38-852e-5cb8cbb6f300_1.txt

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, keithwalker80 said:

I have attached the most recent log I could find.  I am wondering if I just break the connection of where the Emby server is looking to find files, and redo the connections if it will solve the issue  The reason I think this is that when looking at the log, I see that Emby server is still looking at the original path instead of the new one.  I have never had to worry about changing that kind of stuff before but that does not mean that it is not something to look out for now.  Thoughts?

ffmpeg-transcode-c0c9861a-5a9c-4e38-852e-5cb8cbb6f300_1.txt 8.82 kB · 0 downloads

Something is broke with path "No such file or directory".

21:54:23.501 \\10.0.0.15\D\TV Shows\American Gods\Season 3\American Gods - S03E04 - The Unseen.mkv: No such file or directory

keithwalker80

That is kind of what I said and why I thought of breaking the connection and reconnecting it.  I was asking for your thoughts on that.+

image.thumb.png.1beddac828d2fa9c6337e58659a93896.png

keithwalker80

No.  I transferred the data from one to the other.  I forgot to say that I got it figured out.  I was just to impatient and did not let it re-populate.  All os well.  Thanks.