refresh Continue Watching

metropical

metropical

Continue Watching doesn't update on series/shows watched where it had been some months back.

Or films that I don't finish watching.

Is the a setting I'm missing?

Emby 4.5.4
High Sierra
TCL/Roku TV w/latest client, not Beta.

metropical

Watching a series.  When I finish an ep, Continue Watching used to show the next ep for that series the next time I started Emby.

Same thing if I was mid film.  The film would show up in Continue Watching with the green line at the bottom to show where I was approximately.

No longer does.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, metropical said:

Watching a series.  When I finish an ep, Continue Watching used to show the next ep for that series the next time I started Emby.

Continue Watching does not show Next Up in 4.5.4.0, the Next Up Row does.  But this will change/optional for Continue Watching to show Next Up in 4.6 still in beta.

But if we are talking about Roku (new app channel version) you may have to check Home Screen settings and possibly reapply do to app update and changes in next server version.

4 minutes ago, metropical said:

Same thing if I was mid film.  The film would show up in Continue Watching with the green line at the bottom to show where I was approximately.

May need to see server log going over a specific example, but have seen no issue with Continue Watching.  Unless there is a specific platform issue.