access token invalid or expired

ohitsyouagain

ohitsyouagain

Emby was working fine, and I was adding new content.  Noticed that it wasn't showing up in library scan.  I've gone crazy trying to figure it out.  Checked the files on the storage drive, and also looked at the link in the jail.  Files showing up both places.  But suddenly NO files in library scan.

I thought I'd fix the problem by dumping and re-instaling Emby, but alas not working.  I installed Plex and it sees the storage files via mount point just fine.  Dumpled Plex again and reinstalled Emby for a third time... NO DICE!

Tried clearing the database file, and metadata files... no change.  Was assuming that sql-lite would rebuild these databases.  But not seeing the files... makes for no change.

I have a working Emby system on a DL380g8 server, which is also running same version of Emby but with a much larger storage pool.

I'm getting error server:  Access Token Invalid or Expired

PLEASE HELP

embyserver.txt hardware_detection-63753110620.txt

Edited by ohitsyouagain
added info

ohitsyouagain

As it turns out for some reason the root:wheel setting I WAS using now fails to work.  Changed it to mylogin:wheel, and all is operational except I can't write subtitle filse to the storage drive.  But no problem.  Those automatically obtained work fine and all have been downloaded.  Working fine now.

Still can't figure why it was working and stopped !

Dave