TV shows not playing in order

Ninko

Ninko

I couldn't say for certain, when I'm watching something I don't tend to remember every button I pushed previously, so it's possible.

I haven't yet no, I'll let you know when I have.

Thanks

Ninko

Ok, I'm currently testing the beta version, so far it's working correctly. I'll let you know if that changes.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Ninko said:

Ok, I'm currently testing the beta version, so far it's working correctly. I'll let you know if that changes.

Thanks

thanks for the feedback.

junkyj753

I have same issue with my EMBY Windows install even though Series sorted by "aired". Don't know what is needed for diagnosis. Happy to provide. TIA

order.JPG

1 hour ago, junkyj753 said:

I have same issue with my EMBY Windows install even though Series sorted by "aired". Don't know what is needed for diagnosis. Happy to provide. TIA

order.JPG

Hi. This can't be the same issue as it is a different device and app and, I think, different issue altogether as this appears to be related to display instead of playback.  Please start a new thread in the web app section with an explanation of exactly what issue you are seeing.

Thanks.

Ninko

Still seems to be working correctly, possibly fixed?...

2 hours ago, Ninko said:

Still seems to be working correctly, possibly fixed?...

Good to hear.  Thanks.

junkyj753

Shows played out of order AND displayed out of order. I have since dl'd the Beta version and issue is resolved on that side but not on the stable side. 

Providing feedback: Not a fan of these forums because of the unapproachability of the administrators.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that it's resolved for you. We'll work to make ourselves more approachable. Thanks.

Ninko

This problem appears fixed in the beta version. When will this fix make it's way into the stable version?

Thanks

Ninko

Ah right, I can stop using the beta version then, thanks.

Actually, it is not in stable yet but we will submit fairly soon.

Thanks.