Unable to scroll down when emby premiere ad banner is displayed

corent1lb

corent1lb

Hi,

I would like to report a annoying bug that has lasted for several versions on Samsung SmartTV when the emby premiere advertising banner is displayed, it is impossible to go down to the home page and therefore to start playing a media

I am under version 1.0.91 for Samsung smartTV

This is not a new bug on the last version, this bug has been present for several versions. The only solution is to quit and restart (sometimes several times) the application.

Samsung model number : UE43TU8075UXXC

Samsung firmware version : T-NKLDEUC-1460.9, BT -S

Samsung Emby client version #: 1.0.91

See the attached image to understand what i mean

IMG_20210306_190821328.jpg

Edited by corent1lb

• 4 weeks later...
psxlover

@Luke
this is still an issue in 1.0.93. As far as I know, it was first reported in

Also another navigation issue is that you can get stack in the "Favorites" tab. If there are no favorites, and feom home screen you "go right" to select favorites and press down before they load, the selection moves out of the top "bar" into media and when favorites "load" there is no selection anymore (hopefully you can understand what I'm saying, although I wouldn't :p)

Edited by psxlover

corent1lb

Yes i confirm that the bug is always present. Is it possible to deactivate the ad until you find the problem ?

corent1lb

Can you turn off the delay that blocks the smart TV app when not updating the app immediately.

Because in Europe, we still do not have access to the application through the samsung TV store.

It's really boring to update every week / month

Thanks for your answer and your work !

corent1lb

When you don't update the smart TV app, it's impossible to start the app because of a delay. On my TV it was displayed "Le délai de l'application est expiré", in English "the application deadline has expired".

• 3 weeks later...
corent1lb
On 4/6/2021 at 10:09 PM, psxlover said:

What delay?

I was speaking of that delay : in english "the application cannot be run due to the expiration of the validity period"

Is there a possibility to delete this delay ? Because it force to update the app. And in EU it's impossible to install the app via the samsung TV store...

IMG_20210502_023842091_HDR.jpg

16 hours ago, corent1lb said:

I was speaking of that delay : in english "the application cannot be run due to the expiration of the validity period"

Is there a possibility to delete this delay ? Because it force to update the app. And in EU it's impossible to install the app via the samsung TV store...

IMG_20210502_023842091_HDR.jpg

Hi, this is a Samsung dialog. There's nothing we can do about it. That's why we release a new USB update every 30 days, so that you can come back and get a new version.

corent1lb

Oh okay, Samsung imposes a validity period.

Is there a date for the release on the samsung TV store ?

5 minutes ago, corent1lb said:

Is there a date for the release on the samsung TV store ?

We're working as  hard as we can to achieve that. Thanks.