My Android TV devices are not picking up recent versions, all have older versions (I'm on the beta)

F1nchy

Hi guys.....

I am running Emby on three Android TV devices; a Nvidia Shield TV, a new Humax Aura android TV and a Sony Bravia Android TV. All three have Emby installed from the Google Play store and I am on the Emby Beta in the Play Store. However, all three devices still only have Emby for Android TV version 1.8.54g, none of them have updated to the newer versions. Is there any reason this could be? I also have an Amazon Fire TV 4K stick and that has 1.8.55a, so that's not updating either. 

I have uninstalled Emby from my Aura and installed 1.8.77 so at least that's now updated, but why would none of my Android TV devices be updating automatically? (And yes, they are all set to auto-update!) 

Thanks

Just to clarify, are there seperate betas for the Android app, Android TV app and server apps? Or do they all fall under beta (as in if you're signed up to the beta testing you get them all, if not, none?)

I've left the Emby Beta via the Play store on my Android phone (as I can't do it from the Play website on my laptop). 

Is beta signup still done through the Play Store? Do I need to uninstall the existing Emby app on all devices first? 

And what about the Fire Stick? That's not done through the play store so any idea why that might not be updating?

Also, I've manually installed 1.8.77 on the Aura so should I uninstall that and reinstall through the Play Store, or should it still pick up new updates in the Play store (in theory)?

Edited by F1nchy