Qnap TS-431 problem

Nelyga
Go to solution Solved by Nelyga,

I have TS-431, after install 4.5.4.0 I can't see web interface on localhost:8096. Try connect on Samsung TV, iMac - nothing, server not found. I try reinstall some old Emby versions, but result is the same. Restart Qnap a lot of times, but nothing ... On Qnap web desktop I see Embyswerver icon, can stop it, can start ot remove it, but nothing changes. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata is empty.

On https://emby.media/qnap-server.html I choose ARMv7 (TS-x31, and TS-x31U Series) at first time, but here is emby-server-qnap_4.5.4.0_arm-x41 file and my Qnap can't install, so I try ARMv7 (TS-x31+, TS-x31P, TS-x31P2, TS-x31X, and TS-x31XU Series), here is file - emby-server-qnap_4.5.4.0_arm-x31. This  look like right file and I install on my Qnap 431. But server not starting..

PenkethBoy

try with the ip address of NAS (where emby is installed) rather than localhost (if you use localhost from a pc - that the localhost on the pc not the NAS)

2 hours ago, Nelyga said:

It seems about 4.0.0.0. I don't remember precisely.

So you're saying you hadn't updated Emby Server in at least a year?

alucryd

The vanilla 431 has a freescale CPU with supposedly has NEON support, so the x31 file should have worked, maybe the previous version you had was way too old. What if you try the latest stable x31 package again?

If I try latest package, Emby server not run - I can't access on my Qnap TS-431, for example 4.4.3.0 does not work already. Latest and beta too.

13 hours ago, Nelyga said:

If I try latest package, Emby server not run - I can't access on my Qnap TS-431, for example 4.4.3.0 does not work already. Latest and beta too.

Did you try the x31 package as alucryd requested?

alucryd

If you get the chance to give it a try, could you run the following command and post the output here?

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/emby-server.sh start

Edited by alucryd

• 2 weeks later...