Link Movie Extras to TV Season 0 / Specials Folder

Dodgy Bob
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Dodgy Bob

Hi folks,

Big apologies if this is already a feature / has been discussed previously, what I'm searching on is clearly not giving me the results I'm looking for! Also, I can't remember if I've chased this up before or seen this in action before or not either.

Is there a way to link Movie Extras (some, not all) to a TV Specials folder, so as to not have to double up on files / space used within my Emby Library ??

For example, "Serenity" is in my Movies library, but without having to make a copy of it in my TV library, Firefly\Specials, it just automatically shows up in Firefly\Specials. Or with some of the "How to Train Your Dragon" extras, like "Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon", etc.

Since these came off of the DVD/Blu-ray disc, they're in my Movies library and rather than having to switch between whole libraries - i.e. TV to Movies - it would be kinda neat if Emby realised I already had said Movie Extra and linked it into the corresponding TV Specials folder.

This might also be a case of me just overthinking things and I haven't gone looking for the right toggle switch somewhere is all!

Anyhow, thanks for reading and offering any advice or pointers. Much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Dodgy Bob

Dodgy Bob

Ahhhh, OK, that sounds easy enough to setup - sweeet as!

Let me test that tonight and I'll report back in the morning  😀

Thanks @Happy2Play