Convert not working

moshmont

moshmont

Shouldn't Convert work with .strm files?  When I select Convert for a movie, I see the popup that says it is downloading, but right away if I go into the Conversion menu selection it says it failed.  I've attached the server log.  I also turned on debugging.  I took the default values for conversion

failed_convert_embyServer.txt

moshmont

Definitely.  I just restarted the server so it would be the first thing I did in the new log.  I've tried this several times now with other movies. I can see the movie name that I tried to convert in the log file at about line 582.   "Hell House LLC II- The Abaddon Hotel - (2018)"

Edited by moshmont

moshmont

I chose the defaults after clicking that button, which were "mobile", "original folder", and "4Mbps"

Edited by moshmont

moshmont

Just curious, I didn't see anything in "How to Report a Problem" about not attaching PDF files.  Are they considered a security risk?

3 minutes ago, moshmont said:

Just curious, I didn't see anything in "How to Report a Problem" about not attaching PDF files.  Are they considered a security risk?

They could be, yes. Not that I have reason to suspect you doing anything like that, but it's the sort of thing where you might as well just use the dedicated functions for those file types. Plus sometimes we might be mobile, and it's just quicker and easier if we can see everything right here.

• Like 1