unlock app - cant pay

NivX

Hi,

i need help regarding the unlock up on an android device.

i have an android Mi Box, and i would like to unlock the emby app, but whatever payment method i use, for some reason i received the same error:

"the password you entered is incorrect" - as seen in the screenshot attached.

it's really drives  me crazy, i tried to change my local emby password, google account password, even the paypal password, all of them twice - same error results.

i dont know what password it require (i figure paypal or gmail) nevertheless nothing is help.

what should i do in order to unlock the application? from my PC i can only subscribe to premier version which i dont need.

thanks in advance

issue.jpeg

Just now, NivX said:

Hi,

i need help regarding the unlock up on an android device.

i have an android Mi Box, and i would like to unlock the emby app, but whatever payment method i use, for some reason i received the same error:

"the password you entered is incorrect" - as seen in the screenshot attached.

it's really drives  me crazy, i tried to change my local emby password, google account password, even the paypal password, all of them twice - same error results.

i dont know what password it require (i figure paypal or gmail) nevertheless nothing is help.

what should i do in order to unlock the application? from my PC i can only subscribe to premier version which i dont need.

thanks in advance

issue.jpeg

Hi, I believe it's asking for the Google Play Store email address and password.
This needs to be the same account you have setup on your MiBox so that it will unlock.