Player not adapting to window size after returning from full-screen

heimer

On Firefox 80.0.1 when you return from full-screen mode the player size doesn't match the window size. A temporary fix is to resize the window a little and then it shows up correctly. A small bug to be sure but annoying none the less.

Upon testing this bug on chromium I noticed that it looks hell of a lot nicer with the blur and all. Small things here and there seem to have been given more attention. For example, you can't preview the movie by hovering the timeline, on firefox you have to click and drag and keep track on where you left off if you decide not to jump to that specific part of the movie. I understand that developing for different browsers is a pain but as a lifetime premium owner I had to throw in my few cents.

Edited by heimer

On Firefox 80.0.1 when you return from full-screen mode the player size doesn't match the window size.

Hi, can you please describe what exactly you did to see this? Thanks.

it looks hell of a lot nicer with the blur and all

Yes some of the graphical effects we're using are just not supported in Firefox.

15 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, can you please describe what exactly you did to see this? Thanks.

1. Play movie
  2. Go fullscreen
  3. Exit fullscreen
  4. Results in player size not adjusting to window size (see attached screenshot)
  5. Temporary fix is to simply resize the window

emby-fullscreen-bug.jpg

22 hours ago, Luke said:

Hmm, that's strange. Perhaps something OS specific? It seems to be fine on Windows.

Seems so, Pop OS received some updates today and it seems to have fixed the issue. False alarm.

• Like 1