Problem to play video

Lisdel

Guys I had the program installed and working once, everything was perfect but after reinstalling my PC it's been a mess. After finishing the configuration the same way I remember I did it the first time, I notice that the music was playing normally but then when I tried to play videos I saw that the videos were playing and I could listen but there was no image, it was like a green square.

So I tried a few things. First I change web browser, I tried with: Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, and the Windows 10's default, Microsoft Edge, results: the same problem persisted. Then I updated every single one, I downloaded all plugins and extensions I could but still they didn't play the video correctly. and the funny thing is that this happening in the PC where I have the Emby Server, so I imagine that if i connect from another device I won't be able to see a thing.

I remember that the first time was so easy that I had no idea what's going on this time.

My PC is modest, the CPU is just a Core i3, RAM is 8 GB and my motherboard is 8th Gen MSI I think this is not the problem because it should be enough still.

I'm sorry for my English, I'm Cuban but I wrote this in English because I thought that it would be easier to understand for those who help people here.

thank you in advance for your time and help

AnotaciĆ³n 2020-09-25 032217.png

AnotaciĆ³n 2020-09-25 032452.png

Hi there, can we please look at an example? Please attach the emby server and ffmpeg log files. You can learn how to do that here:

Thanks !