Emby Premiere full screen advertising

Hyp3rD

Hyp3rD

Hello, I wanted to make a comment about the app.  I paid for this because I don't have the purpose of using Emby Premiere, at least not at the moment, but I find it frustrating to have advertising in an app that I paid for asking to buy Emby Premiere.  I understand that this is important for you, but would it be possible to limit the advertising in the Dashboard of the server, where I believe it would be perfectly normal to announce it, because it is the administrator who decides if it  will buy it or not and it would be much less frustrating for users who pay for the application ... Thank you!

Edited by Hyp3rD

Hyp3rD

Hi @Luke

One time a day, my iOS Emby app start with this pictures that take the fullscreen of the app.

It's not a little bit too much?

Something smaller, like a small green text banner on the top of the screen with a "X" to close it on the top of the screen (On bottom of the status bar" or a least frequent and smaller advertising should be appreciated... Thank you!

A760F557-AF9B-45C9-AD2C-FE31D1050A02.png

Edited by Hyp3rD

Hyp3rD

Hi @Luke, little up about this thread.

Is this something possible for you?  The point is not to denigrate your wonderful work, just to make an observation to improve the user experience and, I must admit, a big irritant for me.

A response, positive or negative, would be appreciated please.

Thank you very much!

3 hours ago, Luke said:

It should only be there occasionally. We work very hard and we thank you for your support.

I understand that :)

But, in fact, I have it approximativelly each 24h, I don't understand why...

Have you a idea?

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Hyp3rD

@Luke 

I just start the app, and I have the ads, and I had used it yesterday. 

I had the impress that it's each time that the app is "reloading" in the iOS memory, like when you kill and open an app, it's possible?

Thank you!

22 hours ago, Luke said:

Well we should be able to make the section side scroll like the others.

Hi Luke, would something like that be possible instead?

Make an information / advertising bar with a sort of "Announcements" section on our avatar as illustrated below where we would see the images, or even better, sent to the site that would give us all the information?

Honestly, I think it would be a lot more fun for everyone and just as speaking, and you could use it to make other announcements. Maybe make it appear every 14 or 30 days ...

I just want to make navigation more pleasant and less "frustrating" for a "paid" application.

If this can reassure you, this is my last post on the issue, I just wanted to cover the issue properly 🙂 .

Again, thank you for taking the time to read us.

Looking forward!

Example.PNG

Lavaground

@Luke 

This ad is showing up and i already have a premiere sub! wtf?

Update: It seems that PP did not autosend my money on Aug. 29th... Had to cancel and resub...

Edited by Lavaground