Server Configuration Backup Plugin: backup not working ?

Davey's

Davey's

I'm running the latest version of Emby server on my synology (x64 ds918+) with emby premerie

Yesterday I'd installed the plugin: Server Configuration Backup Version1.4.5.0

Finally worked out how to set the target: external sata drive, and hit the button "Save" a message pop up in the left bottom corner "setting saved"

But nothing happens, even after more than 20hours for now still nothing on the sata disk ..

Or? is that also hidden data or folder(s)?

2020-08-19 (1).png

• Like 1

shocker

Go to Scheduled Task and manually run the Configuration backup. Go to Dashboard and check if you have any error on the Alerts tab, if yes, post the error here and the server log.

PenkethBoy

it runs once a day

check the scheduled task settings for what time the default runs - think its midnight (local)

Davey's
6 hours ago, shocker said:

Go to Scheduled Task and manually run the Configuration backup. Go to Dashboard and check if you have any error on the Alerts tab, if yes, post the error here and the server log.

How or where do I see Scheduled task?  (I'd did check in DSM>configuration>task schedular, but did'nt see any new added task)

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, Davey's said:

How or where do I see Scheduled task? 

Scroll down further in the left panel of your image above.

Happy2Play
6 minutes ago, Davey's said:

Thanks @shocker

Yess it's visable in the scheduled task.

347840569_OperaMomentopname_2020-08-19_163615_192_168.2_20.thumb.png.03e48024096e9550c5b402f9d54af033.png

Also I see a colored circle now: 

So for now I just wait :)

Sounds like you may need to post a server log if you are getting a spinning circle entering the plugin configurations.

shocker

Seems that there is an issue with the folder location defined to store your backups (backup location from videos). Ensure that the folder set for backups is accessible, exist and correct permissions are set.