About the Latest - EmbyServer 4.4.3.0

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

CarlosLima

Hi,
I didn't know where to post this topic, I thought about "Requests for new features" and if necessary, I ask that it be moved to the appropriate area.
Well, I see this inferior display as a nuisance (perhaps because I have OCD). So imagine the animated series "The Simpsons" which contains 600+ episodes. In case, if I add this series now, will Emby show the 600+ episodes side by side? It makes no sense.
Why not keep the display exactly the same as the top display, which also refers to series? Just display the series poster and not the episode image.
If that is not possible, I would like to know if I can change it using CSS / HTML code.
Thank you now.

download.png

• Like 1

CarlosLima

Hi,
I would like to insist on this topic and even if it is not possible to fulfill my request, I would like to know the reason, the logic found for 600+ images in a series to be displayed one by one, side by side, when a single could be displayed image, as is the case with films, for example.
Thank you for that.

What is the type of that library?  I'm assuming it is not "TV Series".

CarlosLima

This library of a thousand images is mixed in content.
Contains animated series, animated films and anime.
Thanks for answering.

download.png

Edited by CarlosLima

• Solution

Okay, that's the reason.  It is because it is a mixed content library.

The reason we have the specialized types is so that we can provide more features designed specifically for those types.

We may be able to improve the mixed content handling in the future but it will always be more difficult/lack some features.

• Thanks 1

CarlosLima

Got it. Thank you for the information.
Topic closed.
The option would be not to have mixed content, but this is not convenient for the case. I will survive this.

• Like 1