Trakt not configurable

vyper013

vyper013

Hi all,

I have a weird problem.....I installed the Trakt plugin in a while ago... configured it all and it worked nicely...... 

today I went to go and start to configure other users with Trakt and now when I go to choose the user there  is nothing there.... I click the drop down and nothing happens and I can't type in the field either??

is there something stupid I am doing?? I have removed the plug-in, deleted the Trakt.xml restarted and re-installed (with a restart) multiple times.  I am running in Docker..... 

any help / additional information etc..... would be really nice!!  :)

Hi, do you use a reverse proxy? Sounds like your CSP is restricting the trakt plugin JavaScript.

vyper013

I am ...... it’s sitting behind a Traefik reverse proxy for name translation etc.... also Lets Encrypt.

it was working perfectly happily when I first setup (bout a month ago?) any ideas ?? I’m still getting my head round some of the Emby confit/setups....

TIA

Is the proxy adding a Content Security Policy ? (CSP).

The trakt plugin needs to be updated to not get caught up by this, but in the meantime you can workaround it by configuring your proxy's CSP.

@pir8radio how did you configure it for yours?

pir8radio
11 hours ago, Luke said:

Is the proxy adding a Content Security Policy ? (CSP).

The trakt plugin needs to be updated to not get caught up by this, but in the meantime you can workaround it by configuring your proxy's CSP.

@pir8radio how did you configure it for yours?