Chapters removal

bugmafia007

bugmafia007

Hi,after some of the movies were discovered by EMBY ..all  of them have chapters :

cha.thumb.JPG.ad1643a73784b0dd339bce8053def48e.JPG

how do i remove that ..dont need that at all 

Thank You 

The image is a little too small to see but those look like actual chapters defined in the media file.

bugmafia007

Exactly .. but what i want is to see only the movie (1 mkv file ) and not see the chapters ,it is possible ? 

What i mean is to  see only this :

q.thumb.JPG.d78f064a57fa9933b76e2ebb00efebda.JPG

And delete the  chapters option ....

daedalus

emby don't like it when you want to costumize it by your liking

there is no way to do it everywhere, so you're stuck with simply not scroll down or hide it for per css, but that's only possible for the local webclient

bugmafia007

"hide it for per cs" can u helped me with that ? for all my libraries ..and also were i add the css ? 

1. Thank You 

Happy2Play

But note custom css only applies to the web client via LAN or WAN connections not the online web app or any other client/app.

div.scenesSection {display: none;}

but disabling Thumbnail Images per library and deleting all already created chapters should do the same.

bugmafia007

but disabling Thumbnail Images -> if i will disable this will not delete all my thumbneils also for my movies but ?

Happy2Play

No disabling the option will not delete already created images.  There are stored in Chapter folders in \metadata\library\xx\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx id folders assuming you have selected Chapter markers.  If you enabled interval images it will be a .bif file in that location or with media depending on your selected settings.