Issues with Gamebrowser and Strange Results with Emby Theater

Haubrija

Haubrija

Hi - I've been spending quite of bit of time lately trying to get Retroarch and Dolphin working correctly.  I finally was able to get Retroarch working for the majority of my emulators (one nagging issue aside discussed below) but I'm running into issues that I believe is happening when trying to serve ISOs up to the emulators. 

In short, after I have my emulator set up in the external player field (using the same type of command line switches that work on Retroarch for non-ISO roms) and I go to play it, Emby Theater minimizes correctly, but then loads an external player set up for video files (not a game) and plays a theme video related to another file?   You can see in the attached log that Emby decides to play Rocky.mp4 which has nothing to do with the choice I made.  I've only have this issue when trying to launch games that are ISOs so I'm assuming that has something to do with it but unsure.

Also, when going into a library to choose a rom to play, Emby Theater keeps attempting to play a background theme video from an unrelated movie I have elsewhere in my collection which is very strange.  This wouldn't be a killer in and of itself but since I wanted to report the other issue, I wanted to see if there was a solve for that as well.

Let me know if you need anything further.  I'm starting to think something is corrupted with my server setup.  I'm willing to rebuild it if that helps but hoping I just missed something.  

embyserver.txt

Hi there, how did you configure the external player? can you show a screenshot? thanks.

Haubrija

Here’s the one for the Emulator for the file I tried to play that would be reflected in the log.  

337818AE-B987-4C91-8281-9E491A7AE5A9.jpeg

Haubrija

Yes, a bunch.  Do you want to see all of them?  I can take pics just want to be sure.  I have two video Externals and several Games for all the emulators.