Emby server IP

Ummefatema

Ummefatema

I don't know the IP of our local emby Media server. What do I do now and where can I get the IP on the local Emby Media Server? Please help me.

pwhodges

I don't know the IP of our local emby Media server. What do I do now and where can I get the IP on the local Emby Media Server? Please help me.

It's the IP of the machine you installed it on, or the IP that you were told by the person who is giving you access to their server.

Emby.media provides software for you to install to run a server with your own media in it.  They do not provide a public streaming service.

Paul

Ummefatema

Hi.

I sincerely apologize for giving you the cost. I hope you forgive me. I'm your little brother. Thank you from the heart for helping me. The device I use now is Android smartphone Huawei y5 2017. When I apply emby app, I want username and password and then I give it to the iPhone to manually setup and I give it to us in the wifi ip 103.111.226.68 then i download an emby server app and Then I download an emby server app where 192.168.0.3 is written, i tried it but i didn't. And please tell me where I'll find the dashboard. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have been given. Forgive me for thinking your little brother.

Ummefatema

Hi.

I sincerely apologize for giving you the cost. I hope you forgive me. I'm your little brother. Thank you from the heart for helping me. The device I use now is Android smartphone Huawei y5 2017. When I apply emby app, I want username and password and then I give it to the iPhone to manually setup and I give it to us in the wifi ip 103.111.226.68 then i download an emby server app and Then I download an emby server app where 192.168.0.3 is written, i tried it but i didn't. And please tell me where I'll find the dashboard. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have been given. Forgive me for thinking your little brother.

denz

On the pc where emby is installed type in cmd ipconfig or open webbrowser and type localhost:8096

pwhodges

To get to the dashboard you need to have connected to the server first; you then click the cog in the top righthand corner (in the desktop and browser apps, at least).

Your best bet to start this process off is to use a browser on the machine that the server is installed in and go to 127.0.0.1:8096.  Log in using the admin password you provided during installation, and then you can see the cog - click it and you can explore the settings, add libraries and media, and set up other users.  After that we can help guide you on connecting from other devices within and outside your network.

Paul

Edited by pwhodges

Ummefatema

I've given 192.169.0.3:8096, 103.111.226.68:8096, 192.168.0.100:8096 nothing happens. These are the ones I found on the dashboard.

pwhodges

If the localhost link (on the server machine) didn't work, how did you get to the dashboard?

If you are connecting from a phone, you need to be clear whether you are connecting using wifi and your local network address (most commonly starting 192.168.nnn.nnn), or via the phone network using your external address.  In the second case you need to have opened the necessary port in your router, possibly port-mapping it if you don't want to keep adding :8096 to the address.

Try the steps given here:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001849007-connectivity

and let us know which work and which fail, and what messages (if any) you get reporting the failure.

Paul

Edited by pwhodges

Ummefatema

I've given 192.169.0.3:8096, 103.111.226.68:8096, 192.168.0.100:8096 nothing happens. These are the ones I found on the dashboard.

Ummefatema

আমি আপনাদেরকে বারবার প্রশ্ন করে বিরক্ত করার জন্য দুক্ষিত। আমি google chrome এর মধ্যে একটি emby server নামে একটি app পেয়েছি এবং আমি সেটা ডাওনলোড করার পরে সেটি অন করলে সেটি google chrome browser থেকে অটোমেটিক লগইন করে ফেলে কিন্তু আমি যে app টি play store থেকে যে emby app টি ডাওনলোড করেছি সেটি ওই emby server app অন করা ছাড়া চলে না।মানে emby server app টা অন করা ছাড়া emby app টা connect হয়না।এরপর আমি আপনাদের inform করি তারপর আপনারা বল্লেন যে dashboard check করতে তখন আমি dashboard check করি সেখানে ওই IP গুলা থাকে আমি সেগুলা try করে দেখি কিন্তু কিছুই হয়না।

Ummefatema

I'm proud to disturb you by repeating questions. I received an App called an Emby server in Google Chrome and after that I do it after the downloading, it is logical from Google Chrome Browser but I have not been able to do the EmbIyPER app on that the Play Store that you have been downloaded by Emy Server App. Email App is not connected to the EMBY server. Then I inform you, then I'm informed that you have to do Dashboard Check that I have dipping checked in the dampboard, I have to do it with the trophies I do not see them, but nothing is to do it.

Ummefatema

I'm proud to disturb you by repeating questions. I received an App called an Emby server in Google Chrome and after that I do it after the downloading, it is logical from Google Chrome Browser but I have not been able to do the EmbIyPER app on that the Play Store that you have been downloaded by Emy Server App. Email App is not connected to the EMBY server. Then I inform you, then I'm informed that you have to do Dashboard Check that I have dipping checked in the dampboard, I have to do it with the trophies I do not see them, but nothing is to do it.

pwhodges

Until you find a way to express what you have done so far in English which we can understand, I'm afraid we are unlikely to be able to help you.

Paul