New Plugin - Custom Scripting | Emby ScripterX

Anthony Musgrove

Anthony Musgrove

ISSUE RESOLVED.  Please upgrade to v5.0.0.5 (Release) or allow Emby to autoupgrade to v5.0.0.5 (Release).  The issue with it automatically upgrading to the "non working version" was due to the fact that Beta Server 4.8 went to Release Server 4.8, so for future reference this has been noted.

image.png.8b5d09f45900509d9dfae43cbe550ede.png

• Thanks 3

Anthony Musgrove

Feature Requests - Bug Fixes - Ideas - Comments - Suggestions

Hey fellow Embyians,  I'd like to know what you would like to see in upcoming versions of Scripter-X.  I'd like to get some feedback from you guys, the valued community members, after all - Scripter-X was initially designed to help you manage and maintain your server/library/functionality using your own customised scripting languages, programs and shell scripts.

I'll go through the suggestions and prioritise them based on popularity, development & testing time & the benefit they will bring to the wider Scripter-X community.  If I need further information to clarify an idea, comment or suggestion I'll submit a quoted post with your original idea in it.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you for your amazing support over the last four years - Emby Scripter-X was officially 'born' on April 8th, 2020, which means it is now just over four years old.  The latest Release Version is 5.0.0.5.

Kindest regards,

Anthony, Developer of Scripter-X
I am located in New South Wales, Australia, and my timezone is AUSTRALIAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (AEST).