The Ids

levander

levander

In latest release of server all ids are present on details screen but themoviedb id is not visible in edit metadata.

Edited by levander

In latest release of server all ids are present on details screen but themoviedb id is not visible in edit metadata.

Hi, what makes you think this? Can you give an example?

Happy2Play

What server version?  I have link and external id box in metadata.

levander

The server is 4.4.1.0

Themoviedb id is simply missing when i click edit metadata but when I go to the details screen the links for tmdb is there (I can click on it and it takes me to where it should). Refreshing missing metadata doesn’t help. 

The nfo file contains lines:

<imdbid>ttXXXXXXX</imdbid>

<tmdbid>XXXXXX</tmdbid>

Happy2Play

How about a screenshot as all my edit metadata popups have that externalid field.  What browser?

levander

Safari browser. 

I think I can reduce this happening only to some movies that were imported to emby with kodi nfos during last week or two. When I compare those nfos to nfos that emby generated (and other that have tmdb id visible in edit metadata) they all have identical ids lines. 

post-96264-0-48433900-1586046342_thumb.png

Happy2Play

Luke will have to comment but all my Emby nfo files contain <tmdbid>providerid</tmdbid> and are read.

At least the ones I have checked.

Edited by Happy2Play

Well yea, I think it is too late to try and determine what might have happened at that time. Can you get it to happen again with a new movie?

levander

Yes it's happening. I attached two nfos of the same movie, one is generated by emby one isn't. I can't see the difference, but when other was imported the tmdb id field in edit metadata is empty (while there is tmdb id link present on details screen).

nfos.zip

levander

"The two files are identical"

but these are new to me...both files at the end have this... is this emby generated:?

<uniqueid type="imdb" default="true">tt0055282</uniqueid>

<uniqueid type="tmdb">196496</uniqueid>
Edited by levander

levander

Ok, I sent you nfos before and after import to emby. Same movie. In the 1st case the problem with empty tmdbid field in edit metadata is present and in the 2nd case nfo is created with tinymediamanager and imported nfo DOES show tmdbid in edit metadata. I myself cannot notice any difference in nfos that might cause this in 1st case. A help is appreciated. 

nfo before and after import - 1st case.zip

nfo before and after import - 2nd case.zip

Does the detail screen have a moviedb link? The after nfo does have the moviedb id inside so that is strange. That suggests there was no problem reading the nfo files.

levander

Yes, in all cases there is always ids on detail screen. Yes, all nfos have the moviedb id inside and yet in 1st case id is missing in edit metadata so it is strange. That is why I asked you take a look at those nfos and compare if something's wrong with those in 1st case...

I would like to add that before this latest stable I used beta .19 and I also noticed the missing tmdb ids in edit metadata but then I used refresh missing metadata and it would show up. Now that is not working anymore.