Reconnecting Server to Emby Connect

keithwalker80
Go to solution Solved by keithwalker80,

keithwalker80

Good morning.  

I have recently had to do some maintenance on my main Emby server machine so it was down for about 1 month.  I started my backup server in its place for the time did my maintenance.  Both were connected to Emby connect.  I got the main server back up and running but for some reason I could not connect to it on any machine other than the main server itself.  Also, it no longer shows on Emby connect as a server option to connect to.  I have turned off the backup server so it is not seen at all.  I have changed the port forwarding to match the IP of the main server again so I should be able to see it in or out of network.  I still cannot.  I also still cannot see it on Emby connect list of servers and it will not let me add the server manually as it does not see the IP when I enter it manually.  Can someone please help me figure it out as I would like to get my main server back on line?

keithwalker80

Unfortunately this has not helped at all. Also now I cannot see either of them outside of my in home network. So frustrating. Can you please help me?

Also now I cannot see either of them outside of my in home network.

Hi, what is them? What can you not see?

keithwalker80

Sorry Luke:

"Them" is either of my Emby Servers.  I have 2 of them and I cannot see either of them from outside of the home network.  Also, this is weird to me but the machine that houses one fo the servers cannot see the server that is housed on another machine and same the other way around.  

• Solution
keithwalker80

Apparently it was a firewall issue.  Thank you for your help.  I forgot that I just changed routers as well and that triggered the firewall and I was not aware of it. 

• Like 1