Series cover art missing (Live TV)

muzicman0

muzicman0

I have some series that only in the 'Series' view don't have cover art.  See screenshot.  In other views (IE: Scheduling), they cover art is fine. 

post-255477-0-94543700-1574191376_thumb.jpg

muzicman0

For a while, it was stuck on a 3. version, but a few weeks ago, I manually updated.  The problem started before I updated though.

• 2 weeks later...
muzicman0

I thought I had tried this before, but I re-tried, but no luck, the series tab still has no cover art.  Literally EVERY other place in Emby does, just not the Series tab.  Schedule shows it fine, etc.

I can't find any common denominators either.  For example, Arrow has no cover art, but The Flash does.  They are both on the CW, different times, same EPG data (I used to use Schedules Direct, but now use the internal EPG).

I guess that's one thing...is there any possibility that changing EPG data caused an issue?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there someplace I can manually add the cover art? This is really becoming an issue.

Hi.  Have you tried the "Edit Images" option on the series?

muzicman0

I take it back, I probably haven't tried it...I can't find a way to edit the images on the Series.  I have edited a recorded copy of a show, but it only seems to affect that individual episode.  The missing cover art is under the series tab.

I take it back, I probably haven't tried it...I can't find a way to edit the images on the Series.  I have edited a recorded copy of a show, but it only seems to affect that individual episode.  The missing cover art is under the series tab.

Have you explored the 3-dot menu on the series? Edit Images is inside there.

Looks like you do have a poster on the Arrow Series based on that screenshot. Are you sure there's a problem?

muzicman0

I finally gave up and started from scratch.  What I didn't know was that the backup plugin doesn't backup your DVR series.  That sucks.  But, I have set up what I can for now, and the problem has gone away.

Is there a way to schedule recordings for shows not in the current EPG?

Thanks for the feedback. I have been unable to reproduce this so I think it was something data related pertaining to your old series schedules.

Is there a way to schedule recordings for shows not in the current EPG?

No there isn't.