Okay, I'm kinda excited about this...

ebr

sinjen

Wow EBR, this looks very cool. Thank you for your continued efforts to further MBC's development.

Hi Ebr,

Did you ever take a look at the mediacontrol plugin for WMC? I believe it eventually got auto refresh working and it's open source: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediacontrolmce/files/?source=navbar

Thanks for the reference, I'll take a look.

I thought I had it licked with a registry setting today but that didn't work.  I'll see if MC is doing it differently.

Maleficarum

Awesome work ebr, very impressed :-D

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Edited by Maleficarum

• 1 month later...
DeeMac

Hi Ebr, Any comments about the status of this?  Is it in Alpha? Beta? 

This looks impressive and actually fits into one of my requests some weeks ago.

Thanks.

buddyweiser

I know it is for sure beta, but I thought it was released a couple weeks ago. Do you have auto updates setup?

chef

I love this interface @@ebr. What a deal breaker.

I am not sure how you grabbed control of the mce ui like that, but I am sure glad you figured it out.

Really enjoying the chapter ticks on the progress bar. It would be wonderful to see a new sort of "i" button interface implemented into your work somehow.

I am just going to throw it out there... But I think M$ should just give you windows media Centre. So that it become yours lol!

You're the only person keepin the dream alive!!

Thank you!

• Like 1

HTPCity_Planner

I love this interface @@ebr. What a deal breaker.

I am not sure how you grabbed control of the mce ui like that, but I am sure glad you figured it out.

Really enjoying the chapter ticks on the progress bar. It would be wonderful to see a new sort of "i" button interface implemented into your work somehow.

I am just going to throw it out there... But I think M$ should just give you windows media Centre. So that it become yours lol!

You're the only person keepin the dream alive!!

Thank you!

Agreed

godbodian

EBR, I found out this update on the humble. My system automatically updates and I haven't been watching a lot of TV due to business obligations, then I seen your work and I was dumbfounded!!!

BEYOND EXCELLENT WORK SIR!!! I even like the big pause and play in the center of the screen when you pause and resume a movie. At first, I didn't like it but then I got accustom to it. AGAIN EXCELLENT WORK, KEEP IT UP!!

DeeMac

I know it is for sure beta, but I thought it was released a couple weeks ago. Do you have auto updates setup?

If by "auto updates" you are reffering to MB Server, then yes, I have it configured for "release" level updating.  (I don't see an auto-update setting for Media Browser Classic).

Unfortunately, auto-update only half-works if MB Server is run as a service...as mine is.  My HTPC runs 24x7 so I hardly ever manually restart the MB Server or the HTPC itself.

So, I have updated to the latest version of MBServer and Classic.  It works!