Unwanted Scrollbars

theusedversion

theusedversion

Since the most recent update, my Emby has scrollbars that weren't there before.  Was this on purpose because they are super ugly?  If not, is there a way to remove them and if so, how? I tried restarting the server.  Still there. Tried searching on here but didn't find anything.

Emby Server Version 4.2.0.40

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by theusedversion

We can try to look at a fall back for older versions of Firefox but you're really missing out on newer browser features by staying so far behind.

theusedversion

I was staying behind because TabMix Plus hasn't been updated to the new version of Firefox.  But for the two features that I used most on TMP, I found a work around just now.  So I will make the jump to Firefox.  Thanks for the quick reply as usual. 

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a fallback for older versions in 4.2.1.

d00zah

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a fallback for older versions in 4.2.1.

Man, I wish you'd offered this option (Custom CSS request) before I'd burned 6rs+ upgrading FF & researching necessary extension alternatives. No going back now, but I'll be adapting to a new workflow for months. Sigh.

Edited by d00zah

It's really for the best as we only have so many resources available to test older browsers, especially ones that already have automatic update mechanisms. It's one thing to stay a couple versions behind but staying that far behind you're likely to continue to experience these unwanted surprises when updating to new versions.

The fallback I mentioned isn't great either. It just goes back to the previous fake scrolling method that has the open issue of allowing you to scroll way past the edge.

So that's what I was trying to do here, solve that by taking advantage of newer technique that are available. And it's not like they are cutting edge as they have been in the Firefox release since late last year.

d00zah

Since the most recent update, my Emby has scrollbars that weren't there before.  Was this on purpose because they are super ugly?  If not, is there a way to remove them and if so, how? I tried restarting the server.  Still there. Tried searching on here but didn't find anything.

Emby Server Version 4.2.0.40

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/75756-remove-scrollbars-42040-from-homedetail-screens-in-old-ff-version/&do=findComment&comment=769768