Line:643 error

derekfermin

derekfermin

is anyone getting this error

Unable to fetch data

line:643

derekfermin

corey, it's doing it not just on tvos13 but tvos 12.4 as well. it was working before 12.4 updated onto my apple tv.. any suggestions?

denz

This error also appears for me in the beta version of the apple tv app. It only comes up for some videos so not sure why it does for some but not for others.     

denz

When you select the video to go into the detail screen you get that error.  

corey

tvOS 12.4 and tvOS 13 changed the behavior and we've made updates in the latest beta to address this. If you're using the latest beta and are still seeing this please try and provide as much detail as possible. This may include screenshots of the same item from the web app.

Thanks!

denz

I did a thorough test and no error in beta. So it looks like it is fixed.

ThatReid

I’m still having this error. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the Emby app and it’s still showing the error. This is only on “movies” and not tv shows. I am on apple tvOS 13.0 public beta.

I’m still having this error. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the Emby app and it’s still showing the error. This is only on “movies” and not tv shows. I am on apple tvOS 13.0 public beta.

Hi.  The current release version is not compatible with tvOS 13.  We will be releasing an update soon.

Thanks.