v4.1.1.0 stuck ??

x88dually

It just means he liked whatever that person said. It's a way of showing support.

x88dually

So i can go around liking whatever posts i like ?

x88dually

Well you could just use the KMS tool to authenticate your W10 OS or better yet use a tool called HWID which has many flavors for authenticating your OS. I believe one is good for 39 years or so. Cheers

snaitaz

TY for that

• Like 1

x88dually

Sorry CBers, thats not relavent to the subject, theres nothing about liking a post on that page, i read it twice to make sure.

LUKE, could you delete this irrelevant  post please. Considering you do it to me.

CBers

Sorry CBers, thats not relavent to the subject, theres nothing about liking a post on that page, i read it twice to make sure.

LUKE, could you delete this irrelevant  post please. Considering you do it to me.

If enabled, you will see reputation options in the corner below each post. You may see an icon representing the reputation other members have given for that post, along with icons to give reputation. To give the post a positive reputation, click the add.png icon or to give the post a negative reputation, click the delete.png icon. On some boards, you may see a button to Like content, such as this: Xf1Pir.png If you choose to do this, it will show that you "Like" a certain post, and will also add a reputation point to that post. p4H5FN.png You may only be able to give positive or negative reputation, and for some users you may not be able to give reputation at all.

• Like 1

x88dually

ok, i'm wrong  Glosed over it quickly because 2 icons arent showing.  Those 2 icons in you're post are showing file names, not icons, XxxPir.png and p4H5FN.png

Weeeeeeeee, upto 90.8 %  lol

Edited by x88dually

CBers

Those 2 icons in you're post are showing file names, not icons, XxxPir.png and p4H5FN.png

Yes, perhaps @@Abobader can take a look.

• Like 1

x88dually

hey CBers, not to bust your chops too bad, but....wouldnt a simple yes or no been alot quicker and easier ? lol

CBers

hey CBers, not to bust your chops too bad, but....wouldnt a simple yes or no been alot quicker and easier ? lol

No.

• Like 3

x88dually

ok. Around lunchtime, i stopped media scan, rebooted v4.1.1.0. Went to library, manage library, did advance settings, turned off thumbnails with media scan. Restarted initial library scan 4 hrs ago, and now its ONLY at 91.0 %.

4 hrs and only .2 % ??  Normal ?

Are you guys sure you know what i'm doing ? lol

Happy2Play

No one knows what you are doing, except you. 

But there are many variables.  With a new install processing everything you will get throttled do to you can not hammer any provider site without consequences.  The progress percentage needs a lot of work, so you can not reliably go off of its progress, like how can you get to 90% in seconds and that last 10% take days?  You obviously have a lot of media, unless you are seeing errors in the logs you just have to wait for your media scan to finish.

Additionally what is the structure of the media you are adding as structure does make a difference also.

Drive Letter/media/TV/tv show name/season/episodes

Drive letter/media/movies/movie sequels/movies name/movie.mp4

Drive letter/media/movies/movie.mp4

attachicon.gifembyserver.txt

attachicon.gifembyserver-63694225580.txt

These logs contain the normal media probing processes that run on the first library scan. I would just be patient and allow it to finish.