Invalid user name or password error

x88dually

x88dually

theres only 1 user, the admin, they like access to everything instead of everything broken up, with seperate user names and settings( my doing, lol).

i tryed the home screen settings, display and playback settings, then checked in dashboard setting under settings and advanced and all the other settings on the left, and still no TV Movie Collection or trailer icons..       .

Did i miss something ?

normally there is no password, wife and 2 leeches that should be living on there own, you click emby, theres 2 choices for a server, click on it and it goes straight to a home screen.

I like 7, will never have win 10, telemetry spys an phones home, then the forced updates crashing pc's.

8.1 is ok, but i love the sidebar, callendarclock and a speedo and tach for cpu and memory. lol

wife and 2 leeches that should be living on there own

I love adult children who sort of linger as they figure out life. Life is but a dream. Making sure you bring a boat. A boat is required. Your children don't have their boats yet. Some row row row their boats to their dream. My boat has a sail. A Catamaran. A Hobie Cat.

As far as other options or avenues to fix this. I am unsure. I am wait for @@Luke or @@ebr to chime in here with some kind of wisdom or insight in an area I missed. That is all we can do at the moment. Wish there was something else.

Edited by speechles

x88dually

virgin win7 is doin the update thing, then i have to finish drivers, so i'll be ready in 2 hours if i keep on top of it.

x88dually

new post in general/windows section about v4.1.1.0 issue. Waiting to install something here.

x88dually

Luke, you  grimreaper76 an cbers took care of it in the general/windows thread about v4.1.1.0.

Thank You guys for the help.