Combination Media Artwork not abiding by Parental Control

New Emby user here, trying this out with a Synology NAS, a web browser, and an iPhone. I'm on v4.1.1.0. I have a user setup with parental controls enabled and am seeing something odd occurring on the web browser and the iPhone app.

When viewing the home screen, "My Media" area, a set of media artwork are combined to form a single image for Movies and for TV Shows. These combined images contain artwork for media that the user cannot view given their parental control settings. This is also occurring when using the "Genres" link within either the Movies or TV shows areas. Given that my primary use case is for my kids to watch their movies and TV shows while I also store the rest of my media collection on the NAS, this is currently a deal-breaker for shifting over from Plex.

Also of note on the Genres view is that artwork is being pulled from all libraries and is not trimmed to the library. Not so much a big deal, but thought it didn't make sense given the UI implies that the links across the top are different views of the particular media library.

I reviewed the release notes of the beta releases and didn't see anything that addressed this, so wanted to bring it to a dev's attention.

Hi.  Those images are generated at a library level - meaning there is only one image, not a different one for each user.

This is something we can potentially address in the future but, for now, you can just provide your own image for each library.

Thanks.