Série TV n'apapraît pas sous kodi

weyb

Hi,

I installed the update via the zipfile, I saw a note on my screen telling me Emby was updated, I updated the libraries ("mediatheques" in French) on Emby Web client on my PC, but the same TV series are missing : should I do smthg with Emby for Kodi (re-synchronize ? how ?)

Regards

jachin99
On 7/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, weyb said:

Hi,

I installed the update via the zipfile, I saw a note on my screen telling me Emby was updated, I updated the libraries ("mediatheques" in French) on Emby Web client on my PC, but the same TV series are missing : should I do smthg with Emby for Kodi (re-synchronize ? how ?)

Regards

You can try to force a sync in emby for Kodi but I would reset your local database via emby for Kodi.  There is an option to do either in the emby for Kodi settings I believe.  E4k is comprised of at least four separate addons in Kodi so if you go to the my addons screen then you will have to find the emby for Kodi add-on that takes to the options screen. No can screenshot it or something if you need more help.

Edited by jachin99

Tandhruil
On 27/07/2020 at 21:27, weyb said:

Hi,

Regards

Salut,

Est ce que tu as essayé, via la médiathèque d'afficher par répertoire, de sélectionner le répertoire concerné, de faire un click droit et actualiser les fichier ?

C'est ce que je fais pour actualiser certains fichiers