TRAKT not adding new episodes

JVTV

markdj

Same problem for me, but Trakt doesn’t add rewatched episodes. I’ve been rewatching GoT but since 3-4 days nothing has been tracked from the show anymore. Other new series and episodes work fine.

claptnei

Uninstall trakt plugin and then install version 3.3.0. Bet it works then until it auto updates to 3.3.2. Raised this weeks ago, still not fixed.

ginjaninja

trakt 3.3.2 on 4.1.0.17 is syncing playback for me generally.

i did have an unresolved issue with one episode but generally it is working.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

J2ghz

@@JVTV What have you watched? I found these unrecognized shows in your log:

2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":4808958}}
2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":4808959}}
2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":4808960}}
2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":4808961}}
2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":4808962}}
2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":643431}}
2019-03-24 16:09:48.558 Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{"ids":{"tvdb":772861}}

For more detail, I'd need you to enable debug logging in emby, enable debug logging for your user in the trakt plugin, watch something, run the scheduled tasks and send the log here. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
hasown

Hello,

Emby is scrobbling my watches to Trakt and properly updating watched status in the Emby library based on Trakt changes. However, it is not updating the collection on Trakt. I have several new episodes of shows but they show as uncollected in Trakt.

The attached log was made by enabling debug logging in Emby and Trakt, watching a short film, running both Trakt scheduled tasks ("sync library" and "import playstates") and then downloading the log.

embyserver.txt

Edited by hasown

Was having the same problem. Trakt was updating my watched status but not the library. Don't know what I did, but now the library is correctly synced, but I lost ALL my watched status in trakt (movies and episodes).

Everything is OK en Emby, is there anyway I can re-sync all watched status from Emby to Trakt? Don't want to end up with my watched status completely lost.

Thanks!

embyserver.txt

Edited by azeos

mechguy

Hi,

I appear to be having a similar issue. No updates are being sent from Emby to Trakt, I have tried re authenticating multiple times. I am also unable to see Emby in the authorized app list on Trakt, this may be the issue? I have attached a log where I ran the scheduled task after marking an item watched.

Edited by mechguy

ginjaninja

on server 4.1.0.25 my  collection is being synced successfully when using 'sync library to trakt tv task'

...where do you go to see authorised app list for trakt?.

J2ghz

@@hasown Can you try disabling and then enabling collction syncing in the plugin settings?

@@azeos I am away from my dev environment until 23.04.2016, and off the top of my head, I'm not 100% sure what would overwrite what here. If you want to wait, I could find out then. If not, you could back up your whole emby installation, run a sync and see what happens. If the watches are lost, you can restore the backup.

@@mechguy Can you send the log again? I don't see any attachments on #17

@ginjaninja https://trakt.tv/oauth/authorized_applications

Edited by J2ghz

@@J2ghz I hope you meant 2019, if not, be careful with the DeLorean. What do you mean with "run a sync"? I already made a backup, so I'll try whatever you say. If that doesn't work, I'll wait until you are back.

Thanks for the help.

ginjaninja

emby does show up for me under connected apps

post-165-0-59946900-1555613463_thumb.png

this is the task that syncs collection for me

post-165-0-54409700-1555613563_thumb.png

Edited by ginjaninja

hasown

@@hasown Can you try disabling and then enabling collction syncing in the plugin settings?

This fixed collection sync for me. It had stopped working for about the last month.

markdj

I have the same problem but here it doesn't add rewatched episodes (none of my rewatched GoT episodes get added, unwatched do).

@@azeos Yeah, 2019 :D I thought you disabled the scheduled tasks when you saw that your history disappeared. Change your trakt plugin settings like so https://i.imgur.com/Deb31X6.png and run both scheduled tasks

I tried running both tasks, but nothing happens. I have some episodes marked as watched on Trakt and it doesn't mark them as watched in Emby. The "Sync library to trakt" works, episodes in Trakt get marked as collected. But the watched states in Emby are not being sent to Trakt.

When you have some time, I'll appreciate the help.

EDIT:

I generated a new PIN, ran de syncs again and now everything is OK!

Edited by azeos