EmbyCon - Error Authenticating

MisterSanders

MisterSanders

Hi,

I'm trying to install the EmbyCon (1.5.30) add-on to a fresh install of Kodi and things are going as smoothly as in the video at https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/57016-embycon-kodi-addon (by the way, thanks very much for the video).

When running EmbyCon for the first time it detects my Emby server and I choose it, shows me a list of users and I choose my own admin account, then it kicks me to Kodi's home screen. It doesn't prompt me for a password as in the video. Then after a few second, and every few seconds thereafter it displays the following Kodi notification:

Connection Error

URL error: Internal Server Error

Running EmbyCon again presents the option to choose my user then a menu with "Detect Local Server" and "Show Settings". Pre-populating the username and password in the settings makes little difference.

Both Emby and Kodi are on the same Windows machine. I've attached a debug log as per instructions in hopes that someone might be willing to take a look to help me through.

Edited by null_pointer

shocker

Tried with EmbyCon v1.5.36 and the error is the same. I can see that the app is authenticated in server activity but there is a connection error: Username not found.

Might be something related with the 0.34 server?

shocker

Sorry, but I going to need another debug log.

With the change in 1.5.36 the same error should not be possible but I may have missed something.

Also with the server .38

kodi.log

shocker

EmbyCon 1.5.37 should be available in the beta repo in the next 20 min or so that should fix this login issue when using the Emby Beta Server.

Awesome, I'll wait for the update to test it out. Thanks!