Why wont my bluray iso mount?

imadork8317

Yes, i have tried TMT5 and TMT6 both same result launch's the app but nothing is mounted

Were you setup the external player in the argument section were it has {Path} put a space after it then "/Play" without the quotation marks. see if it works then.

imadork8317

Yes I tried the play parameter. The issue is before that all the play parameter does is try to auto play the video. My issue is the player doesn't see anything to play due to the iso not being mounted.

You know it does not use daemon tools etc has a different way of mounting images I think unc path? The /play hook works for powerdvd13 but not for 2012. Hang 5 will find the other thread I found.

Sent from my TF600T using Tapatalk

imadork8317

That seems to be the general consensus.  I have yet to hear from anyone who has gotten ISO's to work with MBT and TMT

ragico

I had your problem before with TMT6.

Someone in the forum suggested to use a password for the account in the Server, which I did.

After that the iso's were mounted correctly in TMT6.

I suggest to use uMCEPlayer6 as the external player.

Hope this helps.

:rolleyes:

imadork8317

I had your problem before with TMT6.

Someone in the forum suggested to use a password for the account in the Server, which I did.

After that the iso's were mounted correctly in TMT6.

I suggest to use uMCEPlayer6 as the external player.

Hope this helps.

Ragico,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by setting a password for the account in the server? Are you referring to my user account in MB?

ragico

Ragico,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by setting a password for the account in the server? Are you referring to my user account in MB?

Yes, if your user account in MBS is password free, I suggest you put a password.

Thereafter when you open MBT it will ask to login and you put the password choosen for your account.

That will enable iso mounting and TMT6 to play it.

At least, this is what has happened in my system.

Sorry for my English.

I promise you the MBS user account password is unrelated. Somewhere in a previous thread someone got ISO mounting to work with TMT. Just need to hunt it down.

imadork8317

I promise you the MBS user account password is unrelated. Somewhere in a previous thread someone got ISO mounting to work with TMT. Just need to hunt it down.

Let me know if you find it.

I have Media Browser Theater Version 3.0.5182.20892 working with Total Media Theatre 6.5.1.150 as an external player on Windows 8.1 x64.

In Settings...External Players, I created an entry with...

Media Type: Video

Player: External Player

Video Types: Blu-Ray folders      Dvd folders     3D

File Extensions: None checked.

ISO Support: Mount

Media player path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uTotalMediaTheatre6.exe

Command line arguments: {PATH}

I first tried with TMT5 but it wouldn't run in Windows 8.1.

The only times that TMT doesn't start is when my NAS drives are in sleep mode.    Now I just make sure that I can access the drives from Windows Explorer before I attempt to play a Blu Ray ISO.

• Like 1

Della Dog

I have Media Browser Theater Version 3.0.5182.20892 working with Total Media Theatre 6.5.1.150 as an external player on Windows 8.1 x64.

Media player path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uTotalMediaTheatre6.exe

The only times that TMT doesn't start is when my NAS drives are in sleep mode.    Now I just make sure that I can access the drives from Windows Explorer before I attempt to play a Blu Ray ISO.

Thanks for taking the time to post your findings, unfortunately I'm unable to play ISOs using this setup. Only difference is I'm on .190 vice .150. Using your guidelines I see the file mounted, TMT launches but results in either a black screen or GPF with object reference error.

I'll keep at it and post any findings.

Thanks again.

imadork8317

Thanks Claw, I had to RMA my motherboard, once it comes back i will try your settings and see what happens. I was under the impression we were only supposed to point to uMCEPlayer6.exe.

I modified my external player configuration to specify uMCEPlayer6.exe instead of uTotalMediaTheatre6.exe.  

Playback is successful.   Click Play in MBT and the TMT Windows Media Center interface appears and begins playback.    This failed for me when I first configured my Windows 8.1 box and did not have Windows Media Center installed.   But it appears to work fine now after installing Media Center.

I don't get HD audio when using this interface (only normal DTS and DD) so I will go back to specifying the stand-alone TMT player; uTotalMediaTheatre6.exe.

Edited by claw

carnage9270

I too started having problems with iso mounting. All of my old iso's play fine but any of the newer iso's seem to not want to mount through MBT. I use a standalone iso mounter and the files play fine in TMT6. But when I attempt to launch the files through MBT the uMCEPlayer window opens to the menu screen and halts. This all started about a month ago. I create the iso's in DVDFab so maybe they changed something there, not sure. But it is strange that the iso's can be mounted using a separate program and once mounted they auto play in TMT6.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
imadork8317

Does anyone know of a way to report this obvious bug here? Shouldn't there be a bug report area or something?

• 2 months later...
turbofeet

Hi There

This was driving me crazy as well so I wrote a batch file to circumvent the error. I use Arcsoft TotalMedia 5 but the solution should be the same for version 6# just change the Path to the EXE in the batch file.

OK so I:

1. Wrote my Bat file and placed it here C:\Scripts\LaunchISO.bat. Put this wherever you want of course.

Note I use Daemon Tools Lite. I always found Virtual Clone Drive would crash Media browser in previous versions so I have been using this ever since. Here is the code (just save it in Notepad as a bat file):

@echo off
cls
echo.
SET INPUT1=%1
SET ISO=%INPUT1:~1,-1%

set str=%ISO%

If EXIST "%programfiles%\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" (SET mounter="%programfiles%\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe")
If EXIST "%programfiles(x86)%\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" (SET mounter="%programfiles(x86)%\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe")

%mounter% -mount dt,0,"%str%"

REM ping -n 9 127.0.0.1 >NUL

If EXIST "%programfiles%\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" (SET player="%programfiles%\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe")
If EXIST "%programfiles(x86)%\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" (SET player="%programfiles(x86)%\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe")

%player%

2.  Went into "Media Browser Classic Configuration > External Players > Add > Generic" and use the following settings:

Player Path: C:\Scripts\LaunchISO.bat

Arguments: {0}

Supported Media Types: ISO only

Supported Video Formats: Select All

Minimise WMC: Unchecked

Show MB Splash Screen: Checked

Supports Multi-file: Unchecked

PLS Playlists: Checked

On the "Media Browser Classic Configuration > Extenders + ISO Tab" I have this pointing a DTLite with Autoplay Off (Not that this does anything).

3. In Windows Control Panel "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\AutoPlay" I have this set to:

Use Autoplay for All Media: Unchecked.

I find that this seems to work an launch the film as expected albeit with a f'ing ugly ass Command prompt window popping up.

At least it works though...

It seems like a bit of a silly bug tbh. Surely an easy fix?!