Emby Server stops responding constantly needing restart

rottonpeech

rottonpeech

I'm at a loss here. I have been having an issue that has gotten way worse in the last few days. Im running an unRaid Docker version of Emby and am a Premier subscriber, etc. etc.

I am including all the logs that I could find from the emby server docker.

All i can do at this point is restart the server. as soon as i start to play a a movie, it seems to crash.

any help is appreciated. Constantly restarting the server to watch 5 - 10 mins of video is not working for me.

thanks!

emby-logs.zip

rottonpeech

also, i have had the debug logging option on for a few days now, (at least according to the option on the admin panel)

Hi there, this should be resolved with the next release of emby server, thanks.

drashna

Maybe, but I'm seeing the same sql delays in his logs that I see in mine. 

And yes/no.   When if first starts, yes, it's accessible, but some libraries don't show anything in them. 
After a while though, even the main page ... well shows up, but with just the round spinny animation to show the page is loading, but nothing happens. It stops showing any libraries or items. 

But yes, the webUI is still accessible. Just utterly useless. 

rottonpeech

So, i still havent seen an update to fix my original issue yet, so i downloaded the EmbySeverBeta docker (Version 3.4.1.24 beta). This seems to be working better with regards to not crashing, however, the screen flashing is back. https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/59739-movies-list-constantly-flashes/&do=findComment&comment=589638

Edited by rottonpeech