Library sync thread has excited after reset

cow666

cow666

Hi..

I'm trying to reset my Kodi for Emby database but the sync thread keeps crashing. I posted in the Kodi forum but they've identified a server error as the cause and asked me to raise it here.

Help please

Log (1).txt

cow666

Can anybody help please.. I'm pulling my hair out..

Edited by cow666

Angelblue05

Maybe change your title to server database error.

@@Luke

This user has a problem with their server database keeps throwing exceptions and returning 500 bad status response. Thank you.

Edited by Angelblue05

You have a corrupt library database file, typically caused by sudden and abrupt terminations of the server during database operations. Examples could be killing the server process from the task manager, a power poss, forcefully turning off the server machine, etc.

You will need to rename this file:

C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\data\library.db

Then startup the server and run a full library scan. If you use live tv, you'll also need to refresh  your guide.

• Like 1

cow666

You have a corrupt library database file, typically caused by sudden and abrupt terminations of the server during database operations. Examples could be killing the server process from the task manager, a power poss, forcefully turning off the server machine, etc.

You will need to rename this file:

C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\data\library.db

Then startup the server and run a full library scan. If you use live tv, you'll also need to refresh  your guide.

I've just done that.. I had a HDD crash on the server pool and it caused Emby server to hang.. I ended up nuking the database and reindexing - this took almost 30 hours to complete. Once the scan was finished I reset the database on Kodi and now I can not get it to sync.

The database scan is completing every time I can't believe I need to run another 30 hour reindex job :(