#21 diegov OFFLINE  

diegov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 06:40 AM

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

Yes to both

Hi, have you tried running the xmlenhancer.exe file which sits inside the Publish folder vs the one that sits under win-x64 folder?

I'm trying to replicate but it runs fine on my windows 10 x64 machine.

#22 kanipek OFFLINE  

kanipek

U.S. Navy Retired

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Local time: 12:40 PM
  • LocationMassillon, Ohio

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

Hi, have you tried running the xmlenhancer.exe file which sits inside the Publish folder vs the one that sits under win-x64 folder?

I'm trying to replicate but it runs fine on my windows 10 x64 machine.

I just did as you suggest - that does seem to be working.

#23 kanipek OFFLINE  

kanipek

U.S. Navy Retired

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:55 PM

I haven't checked all of the artwork - but it seems like this is all I am getting.

Tried using the tvdb switch it is telling me the api key is incorrect - I do have the api key in the .ini

Attached Files

Edited by kanipek, 12 June 2018 - 10:13 PM.

#24 diegov OFFLINE  

diegov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 06:40 AM

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

I haven't checked all of the artwork - but it seems like this is all I am getting.

Tried using the tvdb switch it is telling me the api key is incorrect - I do have the api key in the .ini

The idea of the program is to give you control of your Live TV artwork. The image you see is a default place holder. You can replace these with your own posters. Granted it is a bit of a chore, but you now have control. the TVDB switch will help reduce the amount of manual work, but it is not full proof, you will still need to replace a fair few of the default placeholders with your own artwork. Since TV series are pretty static you should only need to do this once. I'm working on integrating moviedb so these get done automatically.

I'm not sure why your API key is not working. Assuming it is valid and you have placed it correctly in the ini file. Did you want to send it to me privately via PM so i can see if it is an actual issue with your API key or the program.

#25 kanipek OFFLINE  

kanipek

U.S. Navy Retired

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:41 AM

The idea of the program is to give you control of your Live TV artwork. The image you see is a default place holder. You can replace these with your own posters. Granted it is a bit of a chore, but you now have control. the TVDB switch will help reduce the amount of manual work, but it is not full proof, you will still need to replace a fair few of the default placeholders with your own artwork. Since TV series are pretty static you should only need to do this once. I'm working on integrating moviedb so these get done automatically.

I'm not sure why your API key is not working. Assuming it is valid and you have placed it correctly in the ini file. Did you want to send it to me privately via PM so i can see if it is an actual issue with your API key or the program.

PM sent.

#26 dcxmurphy OFFLINE  

dcxmurphy

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Local time: 05:40 AM

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

Am I able to run this program on an iMac?

#27 hshah OFFLINE  

hshah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Local time: 05:40 PM

Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:46 PM

@diegov, I am trying this on Windows and it was working initially but now if I run it again with the enabletvdb option it just puts the default image in all the artwork folders.

Is there a cache/database/log of sorts which I need to clear in order to force a fresh start?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users